Thursday, August 16, 2012

What Playing Hooky Looks Like

Being a mom poses all sorts of challenges, and being a teacher poses an entirely different set of challenges. Recently I had had my fair share of both, so L and I played hooky from school (don't worry, it was legit!) and spent the entire day together, just us girls. It was magical to have some down time with my girl, and I wanted to make it as fun as possible. What's more fun than a bath tub full of shaving cream? Not much!






Love that slippery, slimy girl - who could resist a face like that?!

4 comments:

  1. I was just chatting with you on twitter. hi :) What fun messy sensory play. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great chatting with you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. love to come and lick your pussy clean

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty i would love to come and lick her pussy clean mmm

    ReplyDelete