Wednesday, August 29, 2012

World's Easiest Sensory Tub

I'm all about ease of execution when it comes to play, because generally I'm so excited to play right alongside my kid and/or students that I don't want to waste a bunch of time prepping. So without further ado, I present to you world's easiest sensory bin: poms and bowls!



What could be easier? I just opened the huge bag of poms I bought at Hobby Lobby, tossed in a couple of bowls and spoons and - voila! Instant sensory fun with literally no planning or prepping involved! L had friends over recently and this tub was a hit with all of them and bonus - stupendously easy clean up! This may just be my new favorite sensory material!

1 comment:

  1. That is super easy! So easy that I might even be able to handle doing it. ;)

    Stopping by from tiptoe through tuesday.

    ReplyDelete